Monday, January 26, 2009

Be my baby, be my girl, be my shawty, be my world.

Radiokilla.

So like, I wake up and check my iphone "7:27". My mom says not to go to school since I'm late in getting ready. I'm on AIM and I find out Aaron didn't go to school, and I texted Dillon and found out he didn't go to school, or got suspended? Just chilling and decide to go to school, but not before I got subway for my nigga, Michelle. I didn't realize that I had a test for Film/Lit; I should've just stayed home! :[

aar0n (10:07:31 AM): i think you should crush on someone else. ________ is very..i don't know how to explain

Yeah, this makes me kind of sad, but it's very true. Too many things can go wrong with that. Sigh*, oh well, I'm just gonna wait and see how things pan out. Anyways, I'm waiting for EJ to download the Resident Evil 5 demo and then we'll play that.

I'm out, later.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

thanks for the subway, homeh.