Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girl I Gotta Be Next To You

So... the last two weeks have been fun and restless.

Last friday, we actually got to chill with Marjo and Cristina! We went to Ocean Beach to play some football. It was (Dillon, Andy, Jordan, Chao, Jao and Me) against (Aaron, Harry, Joseph, EJ, Cristina and Marjo). The highlights had to be tackling EJ from behind on the first play (GET UP EJ!), getting an interception on our own goal line, and Aaron just raping us with his speed. Julia, Cindy and Berna came later and we happened to triple team (me dillon andy) EJ and threw him in the ocean, lmao. After that, EJeeeeeezy and I rode with Cindy, Julia, Jao, and Berna to Stonestown so they can buy something for Kaye's 18th birthday. Oh yeah, I wore my towel when we got there. You can't even imagine how many heads turned when they saw me, Haha. + the girls were ashamed to be with me.

Fast forward to Saturday night, Aaron tells me to get ready so we can go to Harry's boy scout / basketball feast. Harry was emcee and was bossing all the other boy scouts to fetch us seats and plates. The plates though, Crab legs, pasta, and garlic bread ftw. Harry made one of the kids run away in shame cause he's a beast like that, lmao. We left and Harry was throwing crab shells at people's cars and were doing Japanese fire drills on the freeway and stop signs. Epic stuff; went to Safeway to buy a 12-pack of Red Bull for the jagerbombs. I drank like two while playing 2K9 and I eventually fell asleep around 4-5 a.m.

Sunday morning, or should I say afternoon? We woke up around 2, but Harry had to leave around 1 for his basketball game. We walk to Berna's and go to Malibu Grand Prix. Haha, miniature golf and bumper boats was fun, but I'd say the go-kart racing was the best out of the three. Jao's first time driving; she doesn't brake right away and bumps into aaron, fail. Cindy loses to Andy in table hockey twice in a row, fail again. We leave Malibu around 9, but we get some gas and pick up some energy drinks for our last jagerbombs; yeah we killed it, haha. We go to Berna's and yeah, they already drank without us. Surprisingly none of the guys drank yet all the girls did, not right. Berna's hand clapper, fails. Andy, Harry and I sleepover with "the pack" and I wake up watching 30 Days of Night, Step Brothers, and Mamma Mia.

Leaves us to Tuesday, we go back to school, late start though. Before that though, Harry and I meet up with Cristina at Starbucks real quick. Drive to school, chill ass day for me, I seriously didn't do any work, until afterschool, when I actually had work. Work was pretty chill, kids stop coming to the table around 630, which gave me some time to chill and bother and "help" Jao and Cindy. That midnight, I snuck out to go with the guys and the girls to Golden Gate Park for Berna's 18th birthday, and then we went to Denny's after. Pretty fun, got caught sneaking out though. That wasn't cool.

I didn't finish this blog cause I'm really tired, I'll talk about today tomorrow. HA, k?

Bye.

1 comment:

bernaaa said...

LOL. We went to Ihop, not Denny's!