Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey peoples. So like, I got caught for sneaking out, and my punishment is going home by midnight if I go out. But anyways, last weekend was pretty fun; beach, harry's feast thing and sleeping over aaron's, and malibu grand prix for berna's 18th bdayy. I won't go into details because I have a trig test tomorrow, but for now, here's me and chi's annual summer movies-to-watch list.

[ ] 9
[ ] Taken
[ ] Dragonball Evolution
[ ] Terminator: Salvation
[ ] Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
[ ] Tekken
[ ] Watchmen
[ ] G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
[ ] Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
[ ] X-Men Origins: Wolverine

1 comment:

chi's cake said...

I feel like there's a movie missing.
I'm not so hyped up for Terminator or GI Joe to be honest haha. But HECKKKKKKKKK YEA to everything else.